Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The End

The session has ended, and so has this blog. I pray that some have received help and encouragement from the questions and thoughts that have been journaled here. The page will remain posted for those who want to look later. However, new entries will not be made.

You are welcome to read my other blogs:
www.myjesuslife.blogspot.com
www.disciplekids.blogspot.com
www.godstoriesfromkids.blogspot.com

In closing, please know that their really is a Living God who loves you and wants to clear the confusion so that you can trust Him and commit your life to Him!

God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son. Anyone who believes in Him will not die but will have eternal life. God did not send His Son into the world to judge the world. He sent His Son to save the world through Him. Anyone who believes in Him is not judged. But anyone who does not believe is judged already. He has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:16-18

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God. Trust in Me also. There are many rooms in My Father's house. If this were not true, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. If I go and do that, I will come back. And I will take you to be with Me. Then you will also be where I am.” John 14:1-3

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in Me will live, even if he dies. And those who live and believe in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26

No comments: